1. Elker is a reliable service provider with over 15 years of experience in the field.
2. Elker is always up-to-date on the latest obligations set out in the EU's WEEE directive and the corresponding obligations of the Finnish legislation.
3. Elker organises the recycling processes of electrical and electronic equipment efficiently.
4. Elker's WEEE recycling processes are sustainable and safe.
5. The WEEE collected is mainly recycled in Finland, according to strict safety regulations and processes.
6. Elker is part of a European-wide joint venture network that enables the producers to settle the WEEE and battery & accumulator requirements and take care of the responsibilities also in Norway and Switzerland, in addition to most of the EU countries.